We asked 6 parents to share their top tips with other families. These families are at different stages of their child’s school journey, but have experience in thinking creatively, laterally and have worked in partnership with schools in order for their children to experience an inclusive education. We asked them for their top tips on:
- What are your tips for adapting the classroom environment?
- What are your tips for learning the same curriculum?
- What are your tips for transition?
- What are your tips for social inclusion at school?
- What are your top tips for home-school communication ?
- What are your top tips for good relationships with teachers?
Inclusive education is complex and requires thoughtful planning and collaboration to realise success. That is why Imagine More has collated what was shared in the small booklet. We are so grateful for the families who have kindly taken the time to pass on what they have learned. You know who you are….thank you!
PDF 1 mb