Strengthen Families And Enhance Communities
Imagine More is a change agency advocacy group with perseverance, integrity and connections. We aim to Strengthen Families and Enhance Communities.
Imagine More believes in a strong connected community where individuals with a disability hold socially valued roles, have strong relationships and are constantly exploring what is possible. Imagine More embraces the opportunity to inspire, resource and motivate individuals with a disability and their families to discover better life chances for individuals so that they can live an ordinary life.
We are families that want an ordinary life for our children.
To see people with a disability holding socially valued roles and meaningful relationships in a welcoming and inclusive community.
Imagine More effects change by fostering the courage, capacity and autonomy of families and communities to strengthen typical lives, roles and relationships for people with a disability.
We are families that want an ordinary inclusive life for our children.
- Socially Valued Roles
- Community that is welcoming and values contribution
- Freely given relationships
- Confidence and Courage to get the good things of life
What We Do –
- Biannual conference
- Topic-based workshops
- Inclusive Education
- Developing a Vision
- Work Roles For Teenagers
- Setting Up A Bunch Of Mates
- Advocacy Skills
- Social Role Valorization events
- Towards a Better Life
- Great Expectations: An Essential Key to Success
- Bunch of Mates (Circles at schools) mentoring.
- Working one person at a time -Using a roles based planning approach
- Support in creating a clear vision for the future
- Preparation for meetings
- Walking alongside families and schools towards inclusion using a positive approach
- Develop Family Leadership