A workshop based on the principles of Social Role Valorisation (SRV)
- Presented by: John Armstrong
- Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Location: Held online in webinar format
- Registration: Now open
About this workshop
The natural state for all people is to grow and learn. In this workshop we will review:
- some of the most powerful ways to motivate learners engaging in new roles
- teaching methods which are favourable to people with an intellectual disability
- what makes a task relevant to the learner
- a set of tactics for bringing potency to your teaching efforts.
This is a free online workshop based on the principles of Social Role Valorisation.