Is It Behaviour OR Is It
Responding well to people labelled as having
A workshop presented by Ann Greer
9.30am–4.30pm Monday 4th April 2016
Burringiri Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture Centre
245 Lady Denman Dr, CANBERRA CENTRAL ACT 2611
Registration Fee: From $80–$180
Who should come:
- Parents of children/teenagers/young adults with a disability
- Community members
- Professionals (TQI-approved for teachers, teachers aides)
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- How you can respond to behaviour in ways that are respectful and non-punishing.
- How you can work collaboratively to understand the motives, effects and consequences of behaviour.
- How you can develop a range of strategies to minimise the effects of certain behaviours.
- The importance of forward planning.
Please follow the link below to register
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information