Start: Tue 20 Oct, 2020 12:30End: Tue 20 Oct, 2020 13:45
Location: Online, via Zoom
Presented by: Sarah Humphreys
Individual Learning Plans
In this peer group session, we welcome education consultant Sarah Humphreys. We’ll be discussing:
- what makes a good ILP
- preparing for the planning meeting
- questions to ask in the meeting: what to look for and to be aware of
- how to craft ILP/PP goals so they align with curriculum content
- how to make an ILP real/practical
- the problem with progressions
This promises to be a really interesting and practical peer group session. We hope to see you there!
To attend this meeting
- If you want to attend this meeting but are not yet a member of the Peer Group, please register
Sarah Humphreys is an education consultant with a passion for developing and promoting curriculum access for all. She presented at the UDL Implementation and Research Network, USA on how the principles of UDL were applied to the development of the Australian Curriculum. She now works with schools supporting its implementation. Sarah has a Master’s in Special Education from London University.
You can visit her Inclusive Schools website for more information.