Choosing A School
Presenter: Jan Kruger
6.00pm-8.00pm Monday 7th December 2015
Meeting Room 9
The Griffin Centre 20
Genge Street Canberra City, ACT
Cost: $50 (tea and coffee provided)
Numbers limited to 20 people
What We Will Cover:
- Why do you want an inclusive education for your child?
- How inclusion is presented to families and what the real definition is
- Where do you start looking for a school?
- What are the signs of inclusion?
- Tips to prepare for the first meeting with a school
Please follow the link below to register
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information