In 2019, Imagine More received funding from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to run the Imagine More Peer Support Initiative. The NDIA funds projects like this to support people with disability to develop skills and confidence to
- participate in and contribute to the community and
- protect their rights.
The NDIA funded the Imagine More Peer Support Initiative from June 2019 – June 2020.
We offered peer support groups for people with disability and families of people with disability on the following topics:
- Inclusive Education
- Self-managing NDIS
- Imagining Home
We are excited to have received ongoing funding to continue running these Peer Groups from July 2020. It is a condition of this funding to survey the participants of our current peer groups. This feedback will also help us to improve these groups and make them even more valuable.
Your Time Is Valuable
We have been asked to gather information from each participant from each peer group. If you have participated in more than one Peer Group, we would like you to complete a survey for each one.
It takes time to complete a survey, and we know that your time is precious. So we know this is a big ask!
As a thank you, for each survey you complete we would like to enter you into a draw to win
- A book pack containing Jeremy Ward’s book “The Shouted Goodbye” and Anita O’Brien’s book “…because it’s better”
- A one-hour consultation with Jan Kruger
- The thank-you gift will be given to a person drawn at random by an online software program on Wednesday 1st July
- To participate, you will need to first complete a survey
- At the end of each survey, you’ll be given a code phrase. Simply email the code phrase to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, and you’ll be entered into the draw.
- We must receive your email with the code phrase before 5:00 PM on Friday 29th July.
- Your contact details will ONLY be used for the purpose of entering you into the draw (and to contact you if you win the draw). It will not be shared with the NDIA or any other organisation.
- Your contact details will not be matched with your survey responses. Your survey responses will remain anonymous.
- There is one draw only.
- The consultation with Jan must be conducted during her regular working hours. This usually means that weekend and evening appointments are not available. She will do her best to accommodate your availability.
Links to Surveys
In anticipation of your support, thank you!