Virtual Peer Group Meetings for May, June, July 2020
Upcoming Peer Groups:
- 12 – 1pm: Self-Managing NDIS Peer Group – Friday, May 29, 12th June, 26th June
- 12 – 1pm: Inclusive Education Peer Support Group – Tuesday, 2nd June, 16th June, 30th June
- 5 – 6pm: Employment Peer Group – Wednesday, 3rd June, 1st July
More details, including how to register, below.
Virtual Lunch for People Self-Managing NDIS
Fridays 12 – 1pm
Self-managing NDIS funding has many aspects to consider. This peer group will help you understand
- how to set meaningful goals and objectives
- how to find the right supports
- how to budget
- how to use paid supports to increase the freely given supports in a person life.
This peer group will host guest speakers as well as hold a wealth of information from the peers that come along.
Peer Support for Inclusive Education
Inclusive education can sometimes be an isolating journey when families are advocating for physical, social and academic inclusion in schools. Join our fortnightly virtual sessions over lunch to hear from guest speakers, peers and feel supported.
Virtual Happy Hour for Employment
A peer group focused on customised employment and development of microenterprises
Employment for people with disability can sometimes be difficult to find. We have many stories and strategies to share that will help you find meaningful work for your family member with disability.
Due to the employment conference running through June/July we will only host two peer sessions on
Wednesday, 3rd June & 1st July