Workshops on topics relevant to people with disability, their families, and supporters
We run workshops on many different topics throughout the year. There’s nothing quite like a workshop for
- learning about a topic of interest
- acquiring valuable skills and tactics
- being inspired to take action
- meeting and connecting with others who are on the same journey.
Our workshops often feature presentations from local, national and international speakers, including
- people with disability
- their families, supporters and champions
- authorities in the inclusion space
- education, health and other professionals
- representatives of local government and organisations such as the National Disability Insurance Agency
- representatives of organisations that support people with disability and their families.
Workshops in 2023
There’s nothing quite like learning in a face-to-face environment. So, as often as possible, we’ll be conducting live workshops in 2023.
Some topics are well-suited to being shared in an online format, so you can expect to see some webinars in our events lineup as well.
Some, but not all, of our workshops and webinars are recorded and made available to watch on replay.
We can’t wait to see old and new friends in our upcoming workshops.
We’ve previously conducted workshops about
- Inclusive education
- Social Role Valorisation (SRV)
- Finding employment
- Self-managing NDIS
- Circles of support
- Creating a vision
- Building relationships
- Finding mentors and support workers
We will explore some of these topics again in 2023.
You’ll find recordings of some of our past webinars, workshops, and conference presentations in our resources section.
All our workshops and other upcoming events are listed on our website’s events page. We look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon.