Learn about visual resumes and how they are used in customising employment for people with disability.
This workshop explores visual resumes and how they fit into the Customised Employment framework.
The workshop covers
- what a visual resume is, and when it is used
- the key components of a visual resume
- considerations when developing a visual resume
- examples of visual resumes
- creating speaking notes to accompany the visual resume
- how to get started crafting a visual resume of your own.
The content of this workshop has been derived from the work of Marc Gold & Associates.
The video playing time is 45 minutes.
Other resources about Customised Employment
We strongly recommend that you watch Milton Tyree’s workshop, Co-creating employment with Discovery. It’s available to watch on demand and for free in our employment resources section.
Resources from this presentation