Helen will speak about establishing a Micro Enterprise, why it can be a wonderful career option.
About Helen Neale
Helen works for Community Living Project (CLP) in SA as the Project Lead of a 4-year ILC Grant project called “Discover Micro Enterprise- Exploring Possibilities.”
She is also mum to Tom, owner of Ground Control by Major Tom. Tom and Helen spoke about his successful small business at our 2021 Get That Good Life! Conference.
Helen is passionate about inspiring people with disability to have high expectations about careers and work.
Discovering Micro Enterprise: Exploring possibilities
Helen will speak about establishing a Micro Enterprise, why it can be a wonderful career option, and share stories about Enterprise Owners and their businesses. She will explain
- What a Micro Enterprise is and some examples of local Micro Enterprises
- The benefits of considering Micro Enterprises
- The principles which guide the CLP’s Micro Enterprise project in South Australia
- Tips for using NDIS funding to set up a Micro Enterprise
- How to establish a Micro Enterprise
Book tickets | See the conference schedule | Return to the main conference page